Entri Populer

Its another weekend

    People often question how I seem to know so much about topics far away from my profession. The answer is very simple and it's something I urge everyone to do to elevate their general knowledge curve. Every day I take time to read the news, google (research) topics either sitting in my head, that I came across by means of conversation or just hobby linked topics -  I learn something new each day however I do admit I steer away from too much of politics. I'm not a fan of it. Another thing that I do, is I make use of synonyms online instead of using the normal words, I always search for an alternative to broaden my vocabulary. 



    Moving on, for all of those who are interested, the next big thing for 2011 is a concept called "Cloud Streaming" - watch Google plus Apple push cloud technology this year with the other tech brands following suit already and oh, the other one, is the much anticipated Chrome OS.  Should be exciting!





    Speaking of knowledge, here is my Thursday's verses to kick off the weekend:





    قُولُوا آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿١٣٦ 
    (136) Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Îsa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."




    فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا ۖ وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ ۖ فَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١٣٧
    (137) So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower. [ Surah-al-Baqarah]




    Have a great weekend
    Source URL: https://pukitattoo.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-another-weekend.html
    Visit Puki Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection